Hover

Followers

Thursday, June 5, 2014

You make me Smile

Hope all is having a great day so far. I got up to no internet again. I am beginning to think my modem is trying to act up. I will have to do some major troubleshooting later. Right now, I wanted to get this posted and then check out all the beauties today for some inspiration since it is raining again. 

I don't have anywhere to buy the sparkle medium in the US. Anyone know of a place let me know. I made my own somewhat with this one. I used white glue and ultra fine glitter and mixed to consistency to stencil. I had the stencil that someone game me so I thought I would use it. Turned out pretty good. I was playing and was not sure I could pull it off so I used a plain white card blank. I stamped the "you make me smile" after and added the gems. 



Thanks for stopping and have a wonderful day.