Hover

Followers

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Joy Stampin up

Morning all and thank you for stopping. Today I have a card I bought from the Silhouette store. It was suppose to have a photo in the center but instead I used a stampin up image I had purchased and never used. I then added my beloved "Stickles" to add the snow effect. I used double sided adhesive paper to cut the snowflake and used blue glitter. I then added Glossy accents to the tab and Joy cutouts.


Have a marvelous day! Hubby taking me out for steak for our 19th anniversary tonight so I have to get the housework done.

6 comments:

  1. what a wonderful card Stephanie.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afternoon Sephanie hun fab card, loving the image - enjoy your meal out too and happy anniversary to u both hugs Judith - thank you for visiting my blog xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous, sparkling festive creation Stephanie.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, the sparkly bits look great! Hope you & hubby have a great Anniversary meal out!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary to you both and hope you enjoyed your meal-beautiful image and love all the sparkle
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary :) I hope you had a lovely meal xxxx Beautiful card-love the snow ! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for your comments! I love seeing fellow crafters work. Feel free to leave a link to your blog.