Hover

Followers

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Busy busy busy

Quick post. I have been working outside for the last 3 days and have been so tired that I just drop when I come in. It is suppose to rain today so maybe I can get rested up. We got our yard landscaped where we had the pool and deck. Then we have a huge building that we used for our woodshop that was flooded so we finally got in it to start cleaning it out and getting it ready to put our woodworking equipment back in. A busy week ahead as long as the weather holds out.
Here is a Christmas card I finished. Pretty simple card.

Have a great day all. I am off to enjoy your wonderful creations and blog hop.

6 comments:

  1. beautiful card with gorgeous flowers Stephanie.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card with the doily.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Stephanie super pretty card hun love it - hope u get some rest hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the sorting is going OK and you feel a little more rested, fab Christmas card, boy you're organised hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card love the doily and quilled flowers hope the weather holds for you but you get some chill time too
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have had to close Memories to Keep and open a new blog due to hackers...please pop over and join up and join in my candy...cheers, aNNie xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for your comments! I love seeing fellow crafters work. Feel free to leave a link to your blog.