Hover

Followers

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Gate with flowers

Good day all. Really rainy day here and gloomy. I decided to play with my silhouette with this card. Not sure about it as it looks like it needs something other than the sentiment (that I will stamp with the one I want at the time of giving) on the right.  Any thoughts appreciated!

I printed the fence on white cardstock and then colored with bic markers for the wood look. I added the quilled flowers and leaves. I then added the butterfly.  Thanks for stopping!


5 comments:

  1. gorgeous flowers and butterfly Stephanie and a lovely card.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little scene you've created & again, your quilling is stunning!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Stephanie and what a super scene hun love it have a great day hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie this is so pretty, what a lovely scene and as always your quilling is perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card and beautiful quilling
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for your comments! I love seeing fellow crafters work. Feel free to leave a link to your blog.