Hover

Followers

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Quilled purple

Morning all! Yesterday was a really bad day for old Arthur (arthritis). My back was really the worse but on the up side, I did not give in to my old habit of smoking. Today is my starting my 18th day. With only one slip, I feel pretty good with that.

My card is back to my favorite hobby of quilling. Have not added the sentiment as I cannot decide on which to put on it. I will add when I need a quick card.

Thanks for everyone's loving support of my quitting! Your words goes a long way.


10 comments:

  1. Oh wow Stephanie this is totally beautiful !!! so pretty, i love it ! hope you are having a nice weekend hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is beautiful Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous Stephanie.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous quilling detail. Stunning creation Stephanie.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your doing well with your "old habit" - hopefully it will soon become an "old habit" that you don't crave at all any more.

    Your quilling is stunning. You are so tallented at creating such a wonderful picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful beautiful card! Love the quilling and beautiful layout

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Stephanie, wow this is just stunning. I admire the quilling and beautiful composition of the layout. I must apologize I though Iwas already a follower of your beautiful blog, well now I am....take care and praying your Brother will be fine.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Stephanie. Lovely quilling to create the flowers.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing card. Love that your cards are different.
    Best wishes Lea x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for your comments! I love seeing fellow crafters work. Feel free to leave a link to your blog.