Hover

Followers

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Ready to be home

My son did not get his card from me and I could have hand delivered it. I mailed it in March. Another friend out of the states still has not received a package I sent her. Unfortunately, I did not get a tracking number on that shipment so I have no clue who got her card and special surprise. Now I know why!!! The mail carrier actually was in Pittsburgh but I am sure ours here are just as bad. I have found min in the ditch before. I never have my bills delivered to my home address. This mail carrier actually through it in a trash can.
 http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/05/12/kd-investigates-mail-problems-persist-some-ends-up-in-garbage/

This is the card I made for Kate that she never received. So sorry Kate. I am going to make a new one and try it again!

Thanks for stopping by.