Hover

Followers

Friday, May 2, 2014

More Recipe cards

Good evening. My internet has been out since 3am and I did not realize how much I depend on it! I know I reached for my laptop a dozen times knowing it was still off! It just came back up so I am playing major catch up.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers yesterday for Mom. She came through with flying colors and this pacemaker should last 10 years.

Here is my recipes I scrapped. I have 4 total now. I think I am hooked!

 I used Silhouette to cut out most of this one. I used glossy accents on the butterflies. I painted the hills as it still looked plain to me.
This one is on shiny card stock. Kinda plain but love the pigs.

Have a wonderful evening.

2 comments:

  1. Loving the recipe cards Stephanie, glad your mum is OK :) I know how you feel internet wise, my PC has been down all week and i've been beside myself lol. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute card Stephanie.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for your comments! I love seeing fellow crafters work. Feel free to leave a link to your blog.