Hover

Followers

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Believe

Happy Tuesday Everyone! It is a happy day for me. My brother had his surgery yesterday and the doctor was very optimistic that he got all the cancer. Still have to wait for the pathology results but it was still good to see his doctor being positive.

I got to spend 2 days with my son and his beautiful family. My hubby helped him built a L shaped bench for their breakfast nook as a Mother's day present for my daughter-in-law. Great visit and I miss them already!

Today is my 57th day of not smoking even with all the craziness this week. I am actually proud of myself for not slipping. Really did not even want to. Thanks to everyone for your support during this journey.

Here is a card I made and truly love because of the word "Believe".


Thanks for visiting and Have a safe day.