Hover

Followers

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I'm Back

It has been quite a while since my last post. A lot of changes in my life.

As a few of you may know, I started a journey of quitting smoking in March 17th, 2014. I am proud to say I conquered the task and I am still smoke free. During this time, my mother-in-law moved out of our house and in with my sister-in-law. They seem to be happy.

I had to clean out her room which included pulling up the carpet, replace with hardwood floor, painted the room. I am still hanging my wall decor.

I got to spend time with my son and his family over Christmas in Gatlinburg, Tenn. I am blessed with them. Love them to pieces.

Now it seems I am having a few health problems. Nothing that God will not let me handle I am sure.

To get back into my crafts I decided I would make this vase and roses for the girl at the doctor's office that is being really helpful on getting my appointments set. Hope she likes them.


Thanks everyone for visiting and listening to my rant. 

Have a wonderful and blessed day!



1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Stephanie. Stunning project, which I am sure will be loved.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for your comments! I love seeing fellow crafters work. Feel free to leave a link to your blog.