Hover

Followers

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Floral Stencil Font

Good Morning all! Going to be a fabulous Saturday and spending the rest of the day with my wonderful hubby.

Today's cards I made using a font. It is called Floral Stencil font and can be found on Dafont for free here. The font comes with a word document that shows what each letter will produce. Handy huh!


The first card is a Mother's Day card. I used the "." to make the rose stencil. I did the wording in "stencil" font. Added Red Vellum on the inside back and then quilled a rose with a piece of the vellum. Added the quilled leaves and bow. 

I would like to enter this one into: 


The second card I used the "H" in the stencil font. Added a piece of red vellum behind the rose. Used a Fiskars punch for the corners. I added the side piece with punch flowers and ribbon and Thinking of you on the label. Did not have a stamp so I hand wrote the sentiment. The pink blink hides the blunt ends of the label. 


I would like to enter this card into the challenge at: 

Hope everyone has a safe and blessed Weekend!