Hover

Followers

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

College Bound

Yesterdays project was a popout card. I decided to do a college bound card to get ready for graduations coming up.





I found this on Pinterest and decided I wanted to try it. The original post is HERE for those who do not have a Silhouette or want to cut by hand. The measurements are in cm and I am not good with that so I made it to fit an A9 envolope (Large card envelope) so I could put the detail I wanted. The Silhouette file down is at the bottom of the post. I used a bunch of screenshots from Silhouette studio library and made them print and cut so the card would not be bulky inside.

Have a good day and God Bless.

Silhouette Download: Square Card



6 comments:

  1. beautiful card Stefhanie, thank you for follow me.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pop-out book card.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pop-out Stephanie!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pop up alternative to a graduation card - fabulous images and I love the Dr Seuss quote too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic pop out card Stephanie...Love it!!!
    Huge hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for your comments! I love seeing fellow crafters work. Feel free to leave a link to your blog.